YOUTUBE Curated

Creative Feature: Design Army
The Creative List: Written Word
Baby’s First Birthday–Celebrating the Cardstore Babies!
A few recent moments
Spice Jar Labels
Mushy Made Easy – Valentine’s Day Cards and Messages
My Trip to the Veggie Market and a Recipe for Masala Garbanzos
I'm Sorry I've been away!
Prayers for Mumbai...Say No to Terrorism!
The Creative List: Events



I know the first rule of blogging is “never apologise” but I’m sure one of the other rules is something like “keep it up” which I have been woeful at doing recently – the terrible timing, so soon after my celebratory tenth blogiversary postings, was noted and probably deeply significant.

Lots of travel, lots of stuff happening at work, lots of really lousy things happening with regard to our housing situation (synopsis: After seven months dangling at the end of a property chain last year, we finally gave up on the place we were buying and found somewhere else with no chain. All progressed well until the owner of the house we were just about to exchange contracts on suddenly changed her mind about the sale which meant we, having given in our notice on current (rented) flat, were very nearly about to be homeless within weeks. We’ve sorted it out now, thankfully, and the hunt continues, though we are surrounded by boxes which I can’t bring myself to unpack just yet.)

So here’s something approaching content: I’ve been quietly making galleries on Flickr for a while. Here are some of my favourites…

(What big eyes you have)

(Lone tree in winter)

(Migraine-inducing carpet)

(Superheroes, villains and everything in between)

(Bisected)

(Welcome to...)

(Almost edible colour)

(Floating)

(Number off)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortoped shifokorining fikr-mulohazasi

Прикольные поздравления в одноклассниках

Блудливая Россия забылась навсегда?