YOUTUBE iPhone photography apps: addendum

Prayers for Mumbai...Say No to Terrorism!
How-To: Valentine’s Day Party Invitations
Valentines Day DIY Crafts
Spice Jar Labels
The Creative List: Written Word
La Sophistication
Luddite Thoughts
The Creative List: Music
The Creative List: Style
Quick Crispy Veggie Fritters and some Old Projects



After writing not long ago about my favourite iPhone photography apps, I have a small update.

I don’t know if it’s got something to do with the quality of the iPhone 4 camera, or the way they’ve tweaked the algorithms in the app, but my love for CameraBag (at least its Helga setting) has dwindled. It no longer seems to be able to bring out the punch in shots.

So for punchiness these days I turn instead to Lo Mob, which comes with 28 different filters, including TTV, instant, and more. Some are more interesting than others, and I’ve been particularly pleased with the transformative effect it’s had on some of my recent shots – the black and white ones with high contrast are especially effective.

It’s almost as good as using an actual retro camera, like my beloved Holga.

Almost.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ortoped shifokorining fikr-mulohazasi

Прикольные поздравления в одноклассниках

Блудливая Россия забылась навсегда?